Latest update: 21/12/2022
You are advised to check regularly for any such amendments. You can check the latest date on which DFHE SYSTEMS updated this policy by referring to the date indicated at the head of this document.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1.1 Which entity processes your Data?
When using this Website, your Data is collected and processed by the publisher of the website https://www.health-compass.com, namely, the company DFHE SYSTEMS (a subsidiary of DFHE ADVISORS), a simplified limited company (société par actions simplifiée) with share capital of 200 000,00 €, registered under SIREN number 879776649.
Its registered office is located at 68 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré 75008 Paris .
1.2 How we collect your Data
Your Data is collected either directly by DFHE SYSTEMS when you enter your Data in contact forms, or indirectly by third parties (in particular by third party cookie publishers) when you browse the Website.
DFHE SYSTEMS will indicate to you when a requirement to provide information is mandatory (in particular, where there is a legal, regulatory or contractual obligation to do so or simply to be able to process your request or respond to you). If you do not enter such “mandatory” information, DFHE SYSTEMS may be unable to satisfy your request or process the relevant form.
Form fields that are not indicated as mandatory, are left to your discretion. You choose whether or not to complete them.
The following categories of Data may be processed when using the Website (excluding the Insureds’ Client Space):
- identity Data;
- customer relationship Data;
- connection and location Data.
1.3 Why we process your Data
When using this Website, your Data is processed by DFHE SYSTEMS for the following purposes:
- Managing the Website and mobile applications
- Technical administration of the Website
- Managing access, security, maintainability and development of the Website and applications
- Managing cookies
- Legitimate interest of DFHE SYSTEMS in ensuring that the Website is available and functioning properly.
- Consent to the use of certain cookies
- Business management
- Responding to contact, information or price quote, etc. enquiries
- Prospect management
- Client management (HR counterparts in particular)
- Legitimate interest of DFHE SYSTEMS in responding to contact, information or price quote enquiries
- Responding to requests to exercise rights
- Following up and managing requests to exercise rights
- Legal obligations
- Responding to complaints
- Following up and managing complaints
1.4 Who may access your Data
When using the Website, your Data will mainly be intended for DFHE SYSTEMS but it may also be transmitted to third party cookie publishers or service providers acting on behalf of DFHE SYSTEMS for the internal operation of the Website, including hosting, maintenance, managing access or any operation related to DFHE SYSTEMS’ activities, for the purposes specified in paragraph 1.3 hereof, and only as strictly necessary to carry out the tasks they have been instructed to perform. These sub-contractors are obliged to protect the confidentiality integrity and security of your Data and to implement appropriate measures for such purpose.
1.5 How long do we retain your Data?
Your Data will be retained for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes set forth above, plus the relevant statutory limitation period.
The specific Data retention periods will be provided to you on request.
1.6 What are your Rights and how do you exercise them?
In accordance with, and under the terms of, the applicable Data Protection Laws, you have the following rights:
- A right of access to obtain information on the Data that we process and a copy of any Data relating to yourself;
- A right of rectification, by requesting that your Data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete, upon presentation of the required supporting documents;
- A right of deletion, by requesting that your Data to be deleted if you satisfy the conditions specified in the Regulations, except where DFHE SYSTEMS can demonstrate that there are legitimate and overriding reasons for retaining your Data which prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or where its retention remains necessary to determine, exercise or defend legal rights and remedies;
- A right to withdraw your consent at any time after it has been obtained;
- A right of objection, enabling you to object any time, for personal situation reasons, to any processing of your Data, except where DFHE SYSTEMS can demonstrate that there are legitimate and overriding reasons for processing your Data which prevail over your interests, rights and freedoms or where such processing remains necessary to determine, exercise or defend legal rights and remedies;
- A right of portability over Data you have communicated to us;
- A right to restrict the processing of your Data, if you satisfy the conditions specified in the Regulations;
- A right to give instructions on what happens to your Data after your death
You may exercise these rights by simple request, together with proof in any form of your identity with an indication of the purpose of your request, to the following email address:
or postal address:
DFHE SYSTEMS, 68 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré 75 008 Paris
Finally, in the event of any unresolved disagreement concerning your Data, you may also submit a complaint to CNIL :
Either directly on CNIL’s website : www.cnil.fr
Or by post: 3 Place Fontenoy – TSA 80715 – 75334 Paris Cedex 07.
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKERS
The Website may automatically collect information through cookies or trackers installed when you visit the Website.
For further information on the cookies that we use and how to deactivate them, please refer to our Cookies Policy available here.