WHO ARE WE?
The https://www.health-compass.com website (hereafter, the “Website”) is owned by DFHE SYSTEMS (a subsidiary of DFHE ADVISORS), whose registered office is at 68 rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, 75 008 – Paris registered under Siret number: 87977664900011 ; whose email address is: contact[at]health-compass.com ; telephone number: +33 1 82 83 38 58.
WHY THIS COOKIES POLICY?
For information purposes and transparency reasons, DFHE SYSTEMS has defined this policy to give you further details on:
- the source and purpose of the information processed when you navigate on the https://www.health-compass.com website;
- your rights in relation to cookies and other trackers used by DFHE SYSTEMS.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar trackers are data which a server uses to send status information to a user’s browser, and which that browser uses to send status information back to the server of origin.
Examples of status information include a session identifier, a language, an expiry date, a response domain, etc.
Whilst they remain valid, cookies enable status information to be stored when an Internet user accesses the various pages of a website or returns at a later date to the same website.
Only the cookie issuer can read or amend the information contained in it.
There are various different types of cookies:
- session cookies which are temporary and are deleted as soon as you leave the browser or website;
- permanent cookies which remain on your device until either they expire or you delete them using your browser’s settings.
- to remember information you have entered or requested via the forms you complete on a website;
- to count visitor numbers and identify the ways in which they use the site;
- to identify through which website or search engine you arrived at our website;
- to compile statistics and analyse visitation and use of the website in order to improve it;
- to safeguard your cookie settings;
- to display targeted content matching your interests;
- to manage your user session.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE?
The cookies and trackers used on the website include:
Social networks. In addition, social network applications are integrated in our website to enable you to share content on our website with, or bring it to the attention of, other persons.
Even if you have not used a social sharing button when visiting our website, the social network may be able to identify you via this button.
This type of button may enable a social network to monitor your navigation on our website, merely by your relevant social network account being active on your device (open session) whilst you navigate on our website.
We recommend that you consult the policies of these social networks in order to understand the purposes, in particular advertising, for which the browsing information they gather is used. Under these policies you must be able to make choices, in particular by changing the settings of your user accounts of each of these social networks.
Google Analytics. Users are informed that the website uses the Google Analytics service, supplied by Google Inc (“Google”), to analyse navigation on our website and compile audience statistics and measurements. This data is transmitted and stored by Google on servers located in the United States. For further information, please visit the following page: http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
The installation of certain cookies, whose sole purpose is other than to permit or facilitate electronic communication or which are not strictly necessary for the provision, at your request, of an online communication service, is subject to your consent. Also, when you first visit the https://www.health-compass.net website, you will be asked whether you accept or decline cookies which require obtaining your consent before installing them on your equipment.
If you decline, a decline cookie will be installed on your device so that D.F.H.E SYSTEMS records the information that you do not wish any cookies to be installed. Note, however, that if you delete this decline cookie, cookies may once again be installed on your device.
However, if you consent to cookies in accordance with the terms brought to your attention in the information banner on the website welcome page, in other words by continuing to browse, the above-mentioned cookies will be installed on your device.
You may at any time amend your choices:
- either by deleting the decline cookie;
- or in the various ways described in the “delete and/or decline cookies?” section.
You have various options for deleting cookies.
Indeed, whilst most browsers are calibrated by default and accept the installation of cookies, you may, if you so wish, choose to systematically accept, or decline, all cookies or indeed choose those you wish to accept depending on the issuer. You may also calibrate your browser to accept or decline cookies on a case-by-case basis before they are installed. You may also regularly delete cookies from your device via your browser. Don’t forget to calibrate all browsers on all of your various devices (tablets, smartphones, computers …).
The way you manage cookies and your settings is configured differently for each browser. This is described in your browser’s help menu, which will show you how to change your cookie preferences. For example:
- for Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies;
- for Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html;
- for Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647;
- for Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies;
- for Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.
However, note that by calibrating your browser to decline cookies, certain functionalities, pages and spaces of the website will not be accessible, for which we cannot be held responsible.
Furthermore, you may also set your general targeted advertising preferences, by visiting the following page: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ and selecting not to permit certain companies to use your data for targeted advertising purposes.
The Cookies policy may be amended or updated at any time.
You are invited to consult it regularly.
Latest amendment : 21/12/22